The children can spend their lunch break together with their ski instructor and new friends. Midday care is bookable for beginners from Sunday - Thursday. The kids eat a la carte!
- in the valley: in the 4* Hotel Restaurant Tauernhof (only for minis and beginners)
- on the mountain: at the ski huts
- Lunch care includes 1 meal of your choice from the children´s menu and 1 drink for € 13,- per day.
The midday care is bookable
- ONLINE together with the ski course.
- ON SITE at the booking office. Please book the midday care a day before, or at latest in the morning before the course.
Lunchtime supervision map
Whether you book the midday care, ONLINE or ON SITE, you will receive a lunch-ticket for every booked day. The child takes the lunch-ticket to the ski course.
Taking care by yourself
You can pick up your child during the lunch break to have lunch together. Please pick up your child as follows:
- at the Fischbacher lift: Minis and beginners 5-14 years
- in the ski-areal at the ski hut: advanced children
- at the 4* Hotel Tauernhof: from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- at the ski hut: mainly 12:00 - 1:00 pm;
in the holidays predominantly: 11:30 am - 12:30 pm or 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
The instructor will inform you about lunch break daily before the course starts! Please be reminded that the lunch time might not be held on time exactly. Reasons for this could be waiting times at the lifts, unpredictable occurrences at the slopes, etc. We kindly ask for your understanding.